Unsure if your machine needs to be fixed? Give us a call and we will give our obligation-free professional advice.
With over a decade of experience, we can quickly ascertain the problem and identify the solution. This means that 9 times out of 10, we are already aware of what needs to be fixed and we arrive with the required parts on-hand when we arrive to service an appliance. It also means you will avoid unnecessary visits by an A1 technician. If we know from your descriptions that your device is beyond repair or something you can fix on your own with a flip of a switch, we will tell you. Honesty and integrity is our policy. If you’re not sure, we’re only a phone call away and are happy to help answer any of your questions.
The A1 Warranty
We believe peace of mind is paramount. That is why we offer a 12 month warranty on all parts fitted. You can rest assured that if there is a problem with your appliance in the future you will be taken care of.
Warranty Terms and Conditions as follows:
- 12 month warranty only applies to parts we supply and fit.
- Warranty only covers failures of a manufacturing or fitment related nature.
- Warranty is NOT transferable.
- We may at our discretion, replace any defective part or refund the cost of the part.
- Warranty will NOT apply if in our opinion the appliance has been used incorrectly or accidentally or is deliberately damaged.
Learn more about A1 Appliance Repairs and our Service options by following the links below: